If your abstract has been accepted for presentation in the scientific paper category at the AOCR 2018, please note the following instruction.
This is a competitive paper category with 3 prizes in each category and also for Top 25 papers by residents (across all categories).
Please note the following guidelines:
- The presentation of your paper has to be sent in .ppt or .pptx format to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5 Jan 2018.
Please note that no presentations by email will be received thereafter and it would mean that you do not wish to present your paper at AOCR 2018.
8 minutes with 2 minutes for discussion. PPT will be switched off after 8 min.
First slide of your presentation has to be your paper number.
Please label your presentation category wise as VASC_ABSTRACT NO_XXXX for Vascular and Intervention category, MSK_ABSTRACT NO_XXX for Musculoskeletal, and NEURO_ABSTRACT NO_XXX for NeuroRadiology presentations.
- Schedule of the presentations will be according to categories and various halls have been earmarked for the presentation and no changes in schedule and sequence of presentations will be entertained under any circumstances. Schedule will be up on the site by 25 Dec 2018. You can make minor edits of your ppt in the AV area a day before the event.
- Certificates for paper presentation will be distributed only after confirmation of presentation by the judges.
- Presentation will be judged for the content, methodology, flow of presentation and adherence to timing.
- Best scientific paper selection and notification will be done after compilation of data by judges in the appropriate halls, with the prize distribution on 28-01-2018.
We look forward for your valuable contribution in the scientific deliberation.
Please check the schedule below of the presentations.
No change in timing is permitted.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE EARLIEST IF YOU HAVEN’T RECEIVED AN EMAIL OR YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THE SCHEDULE – Contact email@example.com with your name and abstract number.