SCIENTIFIC PAPERS SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstract submissions for scientific papers are accepted at this conference on topics of Imaging. The submission should not be more than 250 words and should include aims, methods, results, conclusion and discussion. Abstracts are to be submitted directly on www.aocr2018.org. To submit your abstract now please click here.
The best 500 papers will be selected to be presented at AOCR 2018 based on strict submission guidelines and peer review by experts in their fields. Once abstract is accepted and in the Top 500, the delegate will have to upload the presentation (.ppt or .pptx only) on www.aocr2018.org. To submit your presentation, please click here.
Please note that you have to be a registered delegate to make an abstract submission for this conference. You will be asked for your 10 digit mobile number before uploading the presentation
Read a sample abstract submission here
POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES (Only E-poster allowed)
- First author of the E-poster should be registered for the AOCR. Max four authors allowed per poster.
- E-poster presentations are accepted at the AOCR as a scientific or educational exhibits. Research, pictorial Review, protocols, radiation safety, Radiation physics, case series and few interesting case related discussions – all related to Radiology and Imaging are welcome.
- All presentions should be non-promotional and non-commercial in nature. In all instances patient confidentiality must be protected. No patient name or ID should appear on images.
- Please upload the complete presentation to be reviewed by peer reviewers. Selected E-posters will be displayed at computer terminals.
- No need to send abstracts for E-posters.
- Total number of slides not more than 18.
- First slide should have title, first author, other authors, affiliation.
- Slide back ground should be black only.
- The content should be presented in such a way all slides can be studied by a delegate within 10 minutes.
- These posters to be submitted in .ppt or .pptx format.
E-posters not following the guidelines will not be accepted.
To download a sample template click here
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSIONS IS 30th NOVEMBER MIDNIGHT.
PRIZES IN EACH CATEGORY